Saturday, July 14, 2012

Moment for life


     5 years ago on a Saturday night in sunny San Diego, Shaun and I wed in front of our closest friends and family. And to say it felt like a fairytale is an understatement. You know how they say there is always something that goes wrong? Nope, not us, we had everything go perfect. Nothing went wanky. And as smooth as that day went, these last 5 years have gone by just as smoothly. I couldn't be luckier in finding not only my soul mate but my best friend and someone who I honestly enjoy spending all my time with. We know that it will not always be easy (although living with me I am sure is a breeze) and there may be bumps in the road but as long as we can tackle life together and make each other laugh, I am in. 5 years down.... here's to many more year!!!















All photos by Sean Capshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment