Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 4th..a bit late

{Lake Sinclair}

  Wow, where has the time gone? I can't believe it has been over a week since I even looked at anything 'blog'.  And what is even more unbelievable is that it is already July 7th...I just have 1 request, slow down summer. It's a slippery slope from here, next thing you know, we will be arguing about what are the  'necessities' to pack for France (FYI, almost everything is a 'necessity' for me). Don't get us wrong, we are happy to go back to France (especially since we just found out that our place in Antibes is around 250 yards from the ocean) but we still feel like we have so much that we want/have to do here in Atlanta before mid August. We have weddings, trips, birthdays, anniversaries...yowza, I am going to stop listing them since they become real once on paper. However, on a lighter note, I did get that super snazzy camera for my birthday and while I haven't been able to use it much since it is a gazillion degrees here and there is only so many pics one can take of their husband sitting on the couch, I did take it to a friend's lake house for the 4th and managed to get a few shots. We lounged around, went tubing on the boat, played some cards, bbqued and saw some pretty awesome fireworks. Don't know how our friends feel but we are going to make their place a 4th of July tradition. Happy late 4th!!!

{There was some tubing...}
{and there was some pondering life}

No comments:

Post a Comment