Saturday, February 18, 2012

There will be photos...


     Let me start this by stating, there will be lots of photos in this post. First off, there were too many beautiful places not to take pictures and secondly, my friend Fatiha loaned me her super-snazzy nice camera to try out before I take the plunge and purchase one myself.  So far, I have LOVED using hers and can't wait to get one for myself when we are back in the states... by the way, think I just heard Shaun's eyes roll all the way from upstairs.  Ok, enough day dreaming of my new camera.....Like I said before, Shaun's team has had the week off so we have been trying to enjoy the nice weather.  It has been awesome, clear and sunny, so I am hoping this is the beginning of the end of winter, which may be wishful thinking but a girl can hope can't she???  We had originally pondered taking a trip up to the mountains but since we got some snow here, it kind of satisfied our urge to see snow (don't really know if Shaun ever had the urge to be honest).  Instead, we decided to visit Aix-en-Provence for the day.  We've been there many times before but it's the type of place that you question why you don't visit more often.  We dined in the sun, strolled cobblestone streets, perused the 'famous' Aix market, took in a movie and even saw a choreographed 'street crossing' dance.  Lucky for me (and you) I had an awesome camera to document it all. Oh and I guess if you want to follow on Bloglovin', you can (really have no idea what the difference is but wanted to throw that out there).

{Tree lined streets}

{Provencal fabric}

{Sachets of lavender}

{Lunch}

{Beautiful facades}

{Church front}
{Choreographed dance}

{In deep concentration}

{The finale}

{Oh wait...the real finale}


{That red hair I was talking about in an earlier post}

No comments:

Post a Comment