Tuesday, February 14, 2012

St. Valentines


     I so wish I gave this card to Shaun, very much my style. I am not much for sappy cards, I prefer the sarcastic smart ass ones. Speaking of Valentine's Day, we are not doing too much, just a movie and a quiet dinner at home. We saw that Cirque du Soleil is coming into Toulon in a few days so we bought some tickets and figured that would be our Valentine's Day gift to each other. Going to Cirque has been 10 years in the making (sure Shaun will be glad to get that monkey off his back) so I am super excited. Other than that, the team has the week off (don't all last place teams have that) which is good for Shaun's body so we are enjoying the time and pondering a trip to the mountains to see 'real' snow. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment